In these days of financial hardship for many of us, how much longer can you afford to go on paying for sunglasses and spectacles that you lose (or mis-place!).
How often do they:
- fall off your head or from the front of your T-shirt …
- disappear somewhere in a shop where you were looking at an item price or trying on clothing …
- fall into the hand basin while washing hands …
- disappear at the bottom of your bag (how is that possible?)
- slide down the back of the sofa or the car seat?
- get squashed because you knelt on them or sat on them?
Ask yourself these questions:
- did my glasses cost enough money to rival the national debt of a small country?
- can I really afford to spend so much on something I keep losing?
- can I keep affording to pay for prescription lenses?
- how much time do I waste looking for them?
If you have any of these problems, this is for you.
These amazing little glasses/spectacles/sunglass holders will prevent all of this from happening.